28 March 2008

My Experience as a Server

No I haven't gone into food service. I served food at a rehearsal dinner for friends. It may not sound fun but the people I served with were great and I really enjoyed it. We did three courses, a salad course, an entree' and of course don't forget dessert!  It's fun until you wait tables for a job because when you do something as a job you are required to do so and that's no fun. Chores are a great example of this. When I have to do chores I don't enjoy them but when I do something 'cause I want to, it feels good, you did someone a favor. Just something I thought of while catering a party for free. I enjoy the interaction, and it makes me feel good to see people sitting relaxing and enjoying their food. These people had traveled today and I'm sure most are nervous about tomorrow. I gave them relaxation, in the form of service.

Thanks guys (I know you read my blog) for giving me a  chance to make people happy. I wish you both a wonderful marriage. 

Everyone else thanks for reading.

Jordan. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU!