05 April 2008

Groomer Has It

I'll get the review of the movie we saw (Nim's Island) out shortly but I thought this was much more entertaining. This was something that appeared during the Regal Cinemas First Look prepreview thing instead of trivia or what have you they show clips and ads from upcomming moviews or TV shows and this was one such ad.


Groomer Has it is a show that will play on Animal Planet soon. It's a sort of Apprentice, meets Top Chef, meets ridiculous horrible idea. 50% percent drama, 50% grooming and 100% ridiculous. I'm sure my sister will watch it, I might even watch it it's so ridiculous (I love horrible TV). The video really speaks for itself so watch and comment what you think.



Isn't that just ridiculous? I know, I know it's horrible but the movie didn't bring me near as much pleasure as that clip. I'm sorry for the low definition but I couldn't find a higher def version on Animal Planet. Please leave comments about just how ridiculous it this is.



Thanks for reading

Jordan

No comments: